May 4, 2014

Finally, a UCF Alumni!



I finally graduated from UCF on Friday! Of course, it rained the ENTIRE day, but that didn't matter, it was still a happy day for everyone. My family was there at the ceremony and afterwards we had dinner with more friends and family. Such a fun day!

I LOVED college, I really did. I hated high school and couldn't wait to go to college. While in college, the day that I would receive my degree seemed so far away. It's funny how it totally crept up on me. I feel relieved to be done and ready to be in my own classroom, but as I watched the Doctorate and Masters students walk, I thought to myself, "Grad School?"

Maybe in a few years... I need a break!

Here are a few pictures from Friday :)

Love my parents!


My amazing Uncle and Aunt! 

About to walk.. but first :)

Love!
the "Questies"


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog and I'm so excited to follow along from now on! I will be student teaching this year and I love connecting with other young teachers. Your passion for teaching is obvious and that is such an encouragement. Wishing you luck as you get ready for your first year in your own classroom (YAY!). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samantha! Student teaching was such an amazing experience. I love teaching... I definitely think it is something we are born to do! Please follow me as I will be posting lots of lesson ideas. Feel free to email me with any questions regarding your student teaching experience!

      Alicia
      aliciachesley@gmail.com

      Delete